Everything You Need in a Website…
in One Simple Package
A clean, elegant website equipped with the marketing tools you need to build your email list, connect with new and existing clients, and measure marketing results
The Essential Website Package includes:
- Welcome Kit
- -Process Doc: explains what to expect from start to finish
- -Copy and Photo Guide: shows you how to create & organize your content
- -Checklist: quick reference for everything you need to provide
- Four Phone Consults
- -Planning, Check-in, Review, and Post-launch Training
- -These calls ensure we are totally in synch with one another
- A Beautiful, Responsive Website
- Built with the popular WordPress software on the Genesis Framework by StudioPress, so you know it’s secure and reliable
- Up to 5 Web Pages
- Populated with the content you provide.
- A Blog
- Easy to update ~ advanced technical know-how not required
- Contact Form
- To make it easy-peasy to get in touch with you
- Newsletter Opt-in Form
- Build your marketing list ~ you know you need to
- Newsletter Template Header
- Hit the ground running with your email marketing newsletter
- Custom Facebook and / or Twitter Header
- They coordinate with your new website, of course
- Google Analytics Setup
- Find out how many visits to your site and how often pages were viewed
- Rock-Solid, Managed WordPress Hosting
- That means your website will run fast. And you don’t have to worry about backups or those pesky software updates. It’s all taken care of for you.
- 30 days of unlimited email support after your website launches
- You’re bound to have some questions
We’ll work well together if…
You assume the roles of income-producer and salesperson for your business.
You prefer concise, authentic content rather than a verbose, salesy approach.
You are crystal clear on who you serve and what you sell.
You are ready to be amazingly proud of your website.
You’d rather leave the techie details to someone else.
You can follow a schedule and commit to deadlines.
Your website will be ready 3 weeks from the time you send me final content
So Far So Good?
If you feel super excited about working together, the next step is to read my Intro Packet. It will outline the details of how we work together, including an overview of the process, how we communicate, what is expected of you, and a sample timeline. Check it out… it’s chock-full of helpful info.
Ready to Get Started?
After you have read through the Intro Packet, tell me a little about you and your business by completing the Let’s Get Started form. Then we’ll schedule a 30-minute phone consult (complimentary) to get to know each other, answer any questions, and decide if we are a good fit to work together.